Friday, May 16, 2008

David Drucker Becomes First Ever "Honorary" Lion's Club Member

David Drucker, MD, PC was honored Tuesday as the first ever "Honorary Member" of Denver's Chapter of the Lion's Club for his work and contributions to the Lion's Club Eye Exams for the Needy Program. Our office has provided eye exams for the homeless and destitute through the Lion's Club for the past five years. The Lion's Club has taken the results of these exams and made glasses for these patients. This contribution has helped many needy people receive the glasses that allow them to function on a daily basis. Many of these patients are then able to find work and make a better life for themselves with their sight restored.

Along with providing exams for the Lion's Club, our office has also performed eye exams for the Stout Street Clinic. The Stout Street Clinic is a local organization that helps recovering alcoholics and drug addicts. Many of their members are also homeless and jobless and are very grateful for the services we provide at no charge to them.

Congratulations to Dr.David Drucker for being recognized for his contribution to this group of underserved Colorado residents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I
clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!


my blog post candy crush saga hack

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?

Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my web blog :: Dragon city Cheat Engine